- Yahoo! Health (1 minute): Sleep apnea means not breathing for 10 or more seconds while asleep
- Mayo Clinic (1 minute): What happens during OSA?
- American Sleep Apnea Association (11 minutes): What is Sleep Apnea?
- Rosie O'Donnell & Dr. Michael Breus on The View (7 minutes): OSA Diagnosis and Treatment
- Harvard Medical School (4 min): Shaq Attacks Sleep Apnea
On OSA & Cancer:
- May 22, 2012; FoxNews (4 minutes): Two new studies indicate that people who suffer sleep apnea have a higher risk of developing cancer
- May 23, 2012; ABC News (1 minute): Sleep Anea Connection with Cancer Discovered
On OSA & Diabetes:
- Dr. Steven Park explains the link between OSA and diabetes (2 min)
- August 19, 2011; Empowered Doctor (2 minutes): The Link Between Sleep Apnea and Diabetes
OSA & Depression
- March 30, 2012; InsiderMedicine (1 minute): Depression Linked to Sleep Apnea
- March 31, 2012; CBC News (2 minutes): Dr. Karl Kabasele Discusses the OSA and Depression Connection